Easter Acting Masterclass, 4-day course
Monday 8 April to Thursday 11 April, 10am to 4pm.
An intensive 4-day course for students aged 11 to 18 who are serious about pursuing a career in on-screen acting.
Book your Easter Acting Masterclass Now!
What does the course include?
For £295, you get:
- 4 days of workshops with a professional actor.
- Head shots by a professional photographer.
- Introduction to and Q&A with a Scottish casting director.
- A 90 second filmed 2-actor scene.
Throughout the week students are coached in screen technique and gain an understanding of acting and reacting in front of a camera.
Students will be sent a memory stick containing notes from the course, their headshots and the 90 second piece-to-camera film within 14 days of the completion of the course.
- Being natural and relaxed on camera.
- Confidence building.
- Building characters.
- Presenting yourself at an audition and getting the most out of the process.
- Self tape techniques.
The Small Print:
There are only 10 places available.
All students are required to bring a packed lunch every day.
This course is for students aged 11-18, who must have been 11 or older on 1st January 2019.
The course must fill in order to run.
If the course does not run any fees paid are returnable.
If a student cancels within 14 days before the course starts any fees paid are non returnable.